pepperminttea37

Can you help me identify these succulents?

pepperminttea37
5 years ago
Hello there!

I’m quite new to the forums so please forgive any of my flaws. I hope you’ve been having an amazing day!

So I’ve been a collector of succulents and cacti now for only about a year now (still a beginner). I actually purchased this first curly leaved succulent from Aldi (they were sat there all dry and sad - I had to bring one home!) but it didn’t state what it was. I’ve tried googling and I can’t find anything! I have had the second succulent for about 8 months now. I know it looks like he is reaching for sunlight but I promise he is in a double windowed space with plenty to drink, I guess he wants to be different. But I was told it was a money plant by the garden centre and when I looked money plant up, it wasn’t what I own. So help with both of these would be marvellous!

Thank you!

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.