strazzia

Pro Tip: How to Choose the Perfect Leather Sofa

Strazzia.com
5 years ago

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one for everyone out there who needs a little advice on which type of sofa to choose. This is just a brief note, to help you narrow down your search. If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to help in anyway we can.

Best regards

- Strazzia

How to choose the perfect Italian Leather Sofa

When it comes to choosing the perfect Italian Leather Sofa, there are a few factors to take into account. These include the size, comfort and of course, how it looks.

In this blog post, our in-house experts will advise on all three areas. We will also show you how to get the best combination. In order to procure the optimum Italian Leather Sofa for your living space.

Size

Can you fit your Italian Leather Sofa through the door of your house? Or if you live in an apartment block. Will it fit in the lift. Or can the sofa be taken up your stairwell? Will your sofa fit in comfortably with the rest of your furniture arrangements? To get the best sofa possible, it’s important to get the size right.

Strazzia’sL-Shaped Sofas, also known as corner sofas, bypass these potential issues as they are made up of two to three smaller-sized components, which easily fit together once in the desired space.

How can I make sure my Italian Leather Sofa is the right size?

First and foremost, measure the space that you are planning to place your new sofa. Take into account any awkward spaces or overhangs from window ledges that the sofa may have to fit around. To help visualise the space the sofa will take up, and whether it takes up too much space. Measuring and placing newspaper on the floor in the relevant area is a useful tactic.

Italian Leather Sofas for large spaces

If you have a large, open plan living room, it’s important to choose something that has a higher back like the Lady 3 Seater Sofa. This helps break up the space in the room. In addition, consider questions like: How much space do I want the sofa to take up? Are you looking to furnish with chairs too? Do you want a coffee table? Depending on your answers to these questions, a three or four seat sofa may be most suitable. Or would a sofa with a slight L shape would be the best fit. If you’re looking for a sofa to be a focal point of the room, a rounder shaped sofa that takes slightly more space would be best.

Corazon Italian Leather Corner Sofa from strazzia.com

Italian Leather Sofas for smaller spaces

Just as large sofas are best suited for big spaces. The right sized sofa will enhance a smaller room. For example, a large sofa in a smaller room tends to make a room look small and cramped. On the other hand, smaller sofas, like the Compact 3 Seater Sofa are designed to be smaller and can add a more spacious feel to a room. All Strazzia sofas come in a range of different sizes and configurations.

Choosing the most comfortable Italian Leather sofas

Always consider the level of comfort you want and how much maintenance you are prepared to undertake to keep your sofa looking pristine. A firm sofa will maintain its shape with minimal maintenance. Or you could go for a softer sofa with a sink-in feathery feel, though you’ll need to regularly fluff up the cushions with this option. We offer both options.

The most popular style today is a firm, thick leather sofa. Why? The material can resist stains, and spills. As well as the typical wear and tear, that may come with pets and small children. Simply wipe up spills with a cloth and no fuss need be made. To prolong the life of your sofa, Strazzia also offer a sofa protection kit mention this when ordering your sofa.

Our team would be delighted to help with your needs. We will answer any questions or queries you may have. In order to find the best sofa for your room. You can contact us via phone or email and we will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Fit for purpose Italian Leather Sofas

Many people start to choose the sofa by considering the way that they will be using it. Is the sofa going to be used for formal occasions or for chatting with friends? Will you want to use the sofa everyday to watch TV? Or will it be a mixture of both? For many, a sofa should be comfortable as well as aesthetically appealing.

Nicola Italian Leather 4 Seater Sofa from strazzia.com

It is also a good idea to think about which sofa shape will suit the room the most. An L-shaped sofa is great for open spaces that you may want to divide, such as separating a living room from a dining room.

Stella Italian Leather Corner Sofa from strazzia.com

A rounder sofa works well as a gathering space for groups of people. Or, if you’d like more chairs and tables in the same space, a sofa with a chaise long might be the answer.

Reason Italian Leather Chaise Long Sofa from strazzia.com

A taller sofa with adjustable reclining headrest is perfect for those who want to sit or lay down while reading or watching TV, for instance. If you prefer to rest your head against the arms then a sofa with wider arms would be more comfortable.

Contact Us

Whatever your personal style and the layout of your home, give us a call or email us to discuss your needs. We will do our best to help you pin point the most ideal sofas for you, at an affordable price.

Like an Italian Leather Sofa that you haven’t seen on our website? Email us a picture and we’ll design and manufacture it exactly the same for you and for a great price too.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.