d_ulatowska

Curved massive window in a hallway

Dori
5 years ago
Hello Everyone!
I’d like to ask for your help with dressing up a massive window I have in my new apartment. It is the first thing you see when you enter the apartment and it is a save between a living room and a dining room. The window is approx 3 meters high and 4 meters wide. It is curved inside the house. The glass is milky so you don’t see through it but it gives great light. The building is from late 1940s and I am decorating it in a contemporary, elegant style.
I’m trying to fire out if I should put curtains (there’s already a curtain rail built it) and if so what fabric type and colour.
Alternatively I was thinking to line up identical plants, slim and approx 1 meter tall... but I’m not sure how it’ll look like.
Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your help!
Below a couple of photos , one of them panoramic.
Dori.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.