amberth

Before & After: Bargain Kitchen To Kitchen Showstopper

Amberth
5 years ago

Amberth project managed the design and build of this kitchen in Tottenham Road, London.

A large kitchen island was built in the centre of the kitchen, which incorporated tall storage pull out units, as well as a built-in washing machine and dryer cupboard to provide more kitchen space as well as a dining area. The old floor was removed and replaced with wood laminate flooring to compliment the red, white and brown colour palette whilst enhancing durability. The red painted glass splash back adds a playful touch to the white Black Hacienda Egger finish kitchen doors. The space has been transformed to a spacious cooking and dining area thanks to the long kitchen island that functions as a breakfast bar and small dining space.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Tottenham Road, London · More Info

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.