webuser_174878701

Help with kitchen layout!

Fiona
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi,

We recently moved into a house and the kitchen space isn’t working for us as a family so we are saying life is too short and trying to make it better. We are getting rid of a conservatory and replacing same footprint with an extension - we can’t extend into the garden any more as it’s too small so we have to deal with the awkward space that we have. We’ve had some kitchen designers round but I’m hoping for ideas that make me excited! At this stage I more need fantastic ideas of what areas to use for what.

We need kitchen/ some informal dining space and space left for a play area. We have 2 very small children so would like to future proof and maybe have this space become a small snug/coffee area. We have formal dining elsewhere in the house but do not have a utility room.

I appreciate this is a very rough drawing and may be hard to gauge idea of space from it but any help would be so much appreciated as I keep thinking up scenarios instead of sleeping!

The top part doesn’t have any doors/windows drawn in as this is the extension so that is flexible.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.