minipie

Sliding doors colour choice. Not black, white or anthracite...

minipie
5 years ago

We’re about to order some sliding doors with slim 20mm frames for a 4.4m gap, plus a matching pivot window.

I’ve looked at the colours and prefer the soft grey-greens and grey-blues rather than black or anthracite. It’s a victoria house with yellow brick at the back, we don’t want an industrial look and would prefer the window and door frames to fade away rather than stand out.

Two questions:

Has anyone got any pictures they could show me of sliding doors or windows in a green grey or blue grey? We are looking at RAL 7038 but not sure yet.

Also, more of a general colour question - Can I have a blue grey decor scheme for the kitchen and ground floor, but green grey on the doors? Or will that look odd and mismatched? The green greys work better with the yellow brick but I‘m worried they will look strange near a blue grey kitchen. Is it more important to match or to have the right colour for the location...?

Thanks!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.