hapiak

What flags/tiles would you choose for patio and paths

hapiak
Need to patio large area plus paths. Would love any advice on what type/colour tiles ... approx 70 square metres in total

Use would be be general but need to consider two young children - not slippy, we love to paint outside?! Etc.

Bungalow is a pale sandy colour bricks (see pic) and we are putting in anthracite grey windows and doors.

The drive is block paved - see pic - sorry this is quite mucky at moment due to build - but is quite a mix

There is wood panelling by the front door which we are removing and replacing either with large slate tiles or split face slate tiles - just looking into frost proofing and making sure it doesn’t look like a bathroom wall. Leaning more towards flat slate tiles with anthracite grey windows. Think it will work?!

Advice/comments welcome and much appreciated

Thank you in advance