hapiak

What flags/tiles would you choose for patio and paths

hapiak
5 years ago
Need to patio large area plus paths. Would love any advice on what type/colour tiles ... approx 70 square metres in total

Use would be be general but need to consider two young children - not slippy, we love to paint outside?! Etc.

Bungalow is a pale sandy colour bricks (see pic) and we are putting in anthracite grey windows and doors.

The drive is block paved - see pic - sorry this is quite mucky at moment due to build - but is quite a mix

There is wood panelling by the front door which we are removing and replacing either with large slate tiles or split face slate tiles - just looking into frost proofing and making sure it doesn’t look like a bathroom wall. Leaning more towards flat slate tiles with anthracite grey windows. Think it will work?!

Advice/comments welcome and much appreciated

Thank you in advance

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.