annasohal

Living room and entrance/hallway inc lighting

annasohal
5 years ago

I am gutting my living room to start from scratch. The main tv with surround sound needs to go in this room. I have a small chimney breast on the outside of the house but I don't like my marble fire place with gas fire. I'd like to have a smaller one. I have a split in the room with beam 2/3rds way down, so its like a through lounge. The window is small and the other end is patio doors leading to a diner with full windows on two sides. The front is narrow with double front door narrowing to a hall and stairs about 3 m in. Not sure where to put lighting or sofas (which will be new) and what to do on other side of beam in the smaller area. I want a modern look with a wooden floor in greys if poss.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.