annacarlyle79

ideas for garage/outdoor utility revamp

Annacc
4 years ago

Hello all. Looking at all the ideas on Houzz helped me loads when we were renovating and decorating the main part of our 30’s semi last year so I thought I would pop up a post as we are now wondering what to do with our garage/utility area which is in a pretty poor state. We had hoped to wait to tackle this but the leaking roof won’t last much longer!
There is currently a single garage, smallish utility with washing machine and separate toilet (no washbasin). The lobby has an old plastic clear roof. We need to keep access through to the back of the house as there isn’t any other way through. We would also like to make the toilet more usable with a basin, and will need somewhere for a washing machine out here. I reckon we could keep the front part of the garage for storage of bikes etc and turn the middle part and utility into a bigger space, with a passage down the side connected to the house but would really appreciate any more interesting suggestions. Measurements on plan, budget tbc. Thanks.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.