bluemoona11

can’t seem to find furniture for hallway space

bluemoona11
23 October, 2019

Hi everyone, we created this space so we can organise our hallway - it’s 110cm wise and 240cm high - depth is 55cm

The idea is to have a bench, hanging space and shoe storage. (Maybe too much for such a small space)

The issues are:

• we have the electricity box right there so ideally we want to hide it in a cupboard
  • 110cm width is not standard so I can’t find any furniture that might look like it’s fitted. All Ikea furniture is 120cm: Besta, platsa etc
  • thought about going custom but it’s a lot of headache as we’ve done fitted wardrobes and it took ages to finish sanding and painting them.

Any ideas welcome!

Thanks a lot