toria_jamieson

Ideas for non tacky-looking bath splash guards please?

Toria J
4 years ago

I have a shower over a corner bath which suffers from water going over the edge and down to the floor.

I'm looking for a better curtain setup*, but I think I will still need something to stop the water. Preferably clear or grey, as the bath suite is cream (I know, I know).

However, most solutions I have seen online either look cheap or will be a magnet for mould, or both.

There are replaceable silicone seals which may do the trick - has anyone tried these please?

Maybe in combination with a piece of acrylic which I can remove to clean?

I like this, but I suspect it's an accident waiting to happen in this particular bathroom (the bath is next to the sink), plus it seems like overkill to have it full length when I only need a few inches.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/aqualux-splash-guard-semi-frameless-polished-silver-200-x-1400mm/7064t

I'm also thinking of getting a lodger, so it has to be something easy to use for someone who may not care about getting water on the floor!

*Ideas for effective curtain rails also appreciated.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.