rik_pik1

A big blank white wall...... inspiration needed!!!

rik_pik1
6 January, 2020

We had an open plan extension completed last year with the usual island/ bifold/ dining space at one end and a TV area at the other.

The space is amazing but I am now left with a pretty big, blank wall that I have absolutely no idea what to do with?! It now feels more urgent since the tree and Christmas decorations came down and the room feels utterly bare!!

I am not great with design and decorating and can’t seem to get started with it?? Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of things you have done to give me some much needed inspiration?!

The wall faces the kitchen (which is Stiffkey Blue and White)...... in case that makes a difference?!

Thanks in advance!!!