Budget Options for a Humphrey Munson look - flooring & lighting

HU-256504730

We are trying to make due with a very outdated (80s) kitchen because there is so much to update in the house, so the kitchen will have to wait. Currently it has vintage appliances, a brown tiled worktop, and worst of all, damaged cork flooring.

I am looking forward to getting creative with paint to make things last a bit longer. However, I have been admiring the gorgeous kitchens by Humphrey Munson... and I wondered whether there is any good advice on sourcing similar, more budget-friendly flooring. I am particularly drawn to their natural stone or limestone flooring.

I also love their simple light fixtures, although I suspect I will also need to look for a budget-friendly alternative.

What I love about Humphrey Munson is that their kitchens manage to be classic as well as modern... and neutral as well as tasteful. Any ideas for capturing this look with quite a tight budget would be very gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Brett