noideawithdecor

How to finish off the kitchen! Arghhh

Kel M
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,I'm really hoping you could offer me some suggestions on how I can go about putting the finishing touches to my kitchen diner.We had our kitchen fitted (off white handle-less kitchen with grey quartz worktops and lvt flooring fitted just before Christmas and apart from the skirting that should be fitted next week, I am completely stumped on how to finish off the room with colour and accessories.I like the idea of having a little sofa in there, possibly by the bay window, max size 150cm to fit it in nicely, my idea was to have a colourful one and accessorise from there but I really don't know where to start!The footstool currently in the bay window and the cupboard on the blank wall are soon to be thrown in the garage.The wall where the cupboard currently is seems a big wall to leave bare, what should go there?What colour walls? Arghhh!!! too much to think about and I don't know where to start!Any inspiration and ideas from you for anything to be added to this kitchen to make it look beautiful will be appreciated.Thank you!!!!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.