gemlt81

Victorian Semi Renovation Advice

gemlt81
4 years ago

We moved into a Victorian semi in December. We skimmed a couple of rooms and decorated it but decided against doing any major work until we were living in it and had got used to the layout.

We've moved from a new build so have absolutely no idea when it comes to renovating, so would really appreciate any advice that anyone can offer!

We already realise that we don't make use of the dining room, we only use the downstairs shower room for the toilet and the utility room is a bit bigger than we actually need.

I would love an open plan kitchen and dining area where the kitchen and utility room/shower room are, but don't know where we could then move the cloakroom toilet and utility to. Also we would love to make better use of the dining room.

We don't have a conventional front door - the main access is via a side porch which goes into the dining room.

This is our current floorplan (the lounge is now a dining room):

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.