webuser_330916708

Help deciding where to place fitted wardrobes

HU-330916708
3 years ago

I need to try and design fitted wardrobes for a couple of rooms in a house I just bought. The largest bedroom is long and narrow and the second bedroom is more square shaped but it quite small. For the main bedroom I was going to put the wardrobes all along the right hand wall and have the bed along the short axis of the room next to this wardrobe. Only issue is the room is so narrow you would probably have to climb over the bed to get to it! The second bedroom would have a wardrobe against the left hand side of the room and the bed would be along the long axis of the room facing the wardrobe, with two cabinets on either side. Anybody get any better suggestions? I would like a small desk in both rooms, but will struggle in the second one. The third bedroom is more of a study and I will probably just get some shelves on the right hand wall.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.