arnaki

Curtain rod obstructing fitted wardrobe :(

arnaki
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hello,

So here we are, we ordered our fitted wardrobe (bottom to ceiling height) and our curtains were only just fitted in such a way that the curtain rod is in the way of where the wardrobe was going to go.

I did mention to DH to mention the fitted wardrobe that we ordered to the curtain fitter, which he did not but let me not go there :(

Issue has always been that the window was already close to where the closet ends and almost impossible for the curtain rod ending not to be where it is.

We have a closet now that is lower from the one we ordered and smaller, but the depth of the closet will be the same, as we have a boiler in this part of the closet.

My question is what do we do? I am upset, as the curtain looks beautiful and now with the wardrobe, something's got to change :(

Will try to post some photos soon as well.

Any advice, appreciated.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.