willwhizz

Help with windows, fascias, soffits

willwhizz
3 years ago

We are having an extension at the back (south facing) of our bungalow that will have bifold doors looking in two directions in the garden. At the same time we also plan to replace all the windows, front door, fascias, soffits and gutters.

Originally we thought we'd have dark grey windows and doors but now think these may be too dark.

Other thoughts have been lighter greys, Irish oak, lighter wood tones, heritage greens but we can't decide or imagine what it would look like.

The windows are mahogany coloured at the moment with similar coloured fascias. This picture makes it look brighter as the weather is so good but on a dull day it looks drab. Ive only included a small portion of the house as the rest is a building site!

Any ideas or advice would be welcomed.

Thanks for reading!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.