rapscalli

Suggestions for front wall / garden

rapscalli
last modified: 27 days ago

Hi,

We have a front driveway that is pretty characterless. It is a simple low wall and a brick driveway with no planting to soften its appearance.

I am looking for any suggestions as to how to make the front more attractive. I assume i will beed to lift some bricks so i can put in some plants.

There is a triangular section, approx 5m along the front wal and 2 to 3m along the boundary that is never driven on and can be used for planting. I hop the photos below make things clear!

PS, if you have any more (low budget!) suggestions for making the front of the house more attractive i am all ears.