What is this style of UK house called?

last year

Hello, i'm trying to find more examples of this style of house so i can look at potential floorplans. Its 1950s era but is it called a certain style of house with the long sloping roof, pointy bit on top and covered garage/porch.

thanks xx

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.