ermintz

Krion edging.

ermintz
10 years ago
I am planning on installing a snow white krion kitchen counter-top on gloss white laminate cabinets. I am debating on the edging. I was thinking of a beveled or eased edge. Is this a bevelled edge? Ity's hard to tell. Is the plywood underneath visible on this edge? Thx
KRION Kitckens Worktop · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Quality Solid Surface Inc
    10 years ago
    This is definitely a straight polished edge , very popular for modern looking kitchen. Ask your fabricator to provide sufficient overhang underneath no plywood no problem.
  • PRO
    KRION Sales and Technical Manager
    10 years ago
    Sorry for dealy in my answer but I am not using Houzz very often... I agree with Qualilty Solid Surface, it's a straight polished edge and you won't have problem with overhand underneath if your fabricator make a good job! :-) if it is already done..would you be able to put a picture here? Thanks in advance
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.