webuser_340619680

Help with bedroom, walk in wardrobe and ensuite

Mrs J J
3 years ago

Hi, I would love some advice on the layout of our master bedroom please.

Originally this was two rooms and we've had the wall taken down and steels put in to make one room. You can see a nib on one of the walls, which causes problems trying put furniture etc there.

The main issue we have is the 3 windows in the room, as there's nowhere to put wardrobes so we are thinking about adding a dressing room and ensuite. This will mean putting internal walls back up and this is where we need advice.....

We have plumbing and water feeds in the corner of the room (the corner where there's no windows!). Ideally we'd like a separate ensuite and walk in wardrobe, but we think the only option (given the space and windows) would be to have a combined room???

I've incuded two photos - one shows the room as it currently is and the second is the ideas we've thought about (toilet is missing but would be next to double vanity). Again my preference would be to separate but just can't see how we can do this.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.