richard_porter3

Help with ideas for complete renovation

Richard Porter
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

First time posting so... Hello all!
I'm just in the process of purchasing my first detatched property. The whole place needs renovation so it's pretty much a blank canvas. Attached are layout plans, I'm pretty much set on the loft conversion as it'll be the cheapest way to add another bed, and maybe bathroom.
Otherwise there's a full depth garage on the right hand side of the current living room and there's scope to extend to the side and rear of the kitchen.My initial thoughts were to change the living room to a kitchen diner and put in larger doors and convert the garage to be part utility room. I'm having trouble with the downstairs WC though as I'm not sure I want it directly off the kitchen or living room and I don't know whether creating a hallway will cut down the space too much.
Anyway, I'm just at an early stage so there's ideas flying around all over. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!!Many thanks.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.