pirhana108

How do I replace a Glass above the door?

P108 P
3 years ago

Hello
I will be very grateful if you guys can shed some light.. Whilst decorating and after fully removing old paint, sanding, priming, caulk/siliconing around the glass and painting the old door frame few coats of final paint at the end of it we noticed a crack had appeared on the glass above this vestibule door.. So I've removed all the caulk/silicone and tried to pry the wood which I thought was keeping the glass in! But half way I felt what if the glass has been fitted from the other side? I have absolutely no idea now which side the glass has been on.. I have attached 3 pictures. 1st picture is the side facing external door and the last 2 pictures is from the side of the door thats inside the hallway.
I will be very grateful if someone can help. As i feel I may have started prying the wrong side and done alot of damage now.
Many thanks

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.