siobhan_elias

Reconfiguration of downstairs masoniette

Siobhan Elias
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi All,Looking for some advice as don't know where to start. I am due to exchange on a flat.It has a small rear extension built to the rear which is the current bathroom. The kitchen is currently in the old bathroom area and the living room is in the old kitchen.I would like to bring the kitchen back into it's original place(The current living room) but make it smaller to accommodate the bathroom too, and make a bedroom out of the rear extension and also use some of the current kitchen space.I will attach floor plans which will hopefully explain what I mean.I haven't got a big budget so would be like to be as cheap as possible, happy to reuse the existing bathroom and kitchen and just relocate it.I haven't got a clue what this will cost and where to start, structural engineer? - please help

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.