webuser_602411680

How to add boundaries/privacy to our open garden

Emma
3 years ago

Hi there.

I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with our garden for a while now. We are back onto a field which is popular with dog walkers. Through the trees on the photos the land is higher than our garden and we can often clearly see people walking their dogs from our back garden, kind of looking down and in. This is particularly bad in the winter when there are no leaves on the trees. On the other photos where you can see the land drop away- that is the edge of our garden and there is no access to that part by the walkers but we do sometimes get dogs running into the back garden after making their way through the undergrowth which is not ideal when we have two cats. Does anyone have any idea what kind of plants or fencing or any other solution that we might be able to put in place so that people can’t see directly into our bedroom in the winter. Also in dire need of any ideas for the actual garden - I’m thinking having a solid boundary might help with that too.....at present we have road planings on the dark area, a double garage in the grey area and the rest is just clay soil which at the moment you can’t even walk on! Any help would be appreciated. Can take more photos, try to explain better. Thank you

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.