sam_moulding

How to I stop Matt dark blue wall from marking

Sam Moulding
3 years ago

Hi!

ive recently painted my sons bedroom in Johnson’s coverplus vinyl matt mixed to Farrow and Ball Stiffkey blue. I opted not to use F&B because of the way it oxidizes over time and I wanted something easy to touch up as my son Is only 10 and still knocks the walls!

However these walls were only finished a week ago, (hes still not moved in as im doing finishing touches) and they look so scruffy!

The only contact they’ve had is where I might have brushed against them which is nothing compare to what my son will do! 🤣

I’m absolutely gutted as I’ve spent so much time and effort and the whole design idea was his choice 😩

Rather than repainting again in something with a satin finish is there anything I can use to

’seal‘ it?

Thank you

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.