lindsay_finnerty

Cream shaker but which worktop?

Lindsay Finnerty
3 years ago

Hi, we are going to refresh our current kitchen as we can not afford to do the full works that we want.

The shaker doors we currently have are ivory (bit more magnoli!), laminate wood efffext worktop and brown tiles! (We didn’t choose the scheme!).

Ive bought some lovely pale green tiles that I feel would go with the units but I really want to change the worktops too and ideally not wood as wood floors and doors and it just feels like wood overkill! We may put some cheaper laminate down for the meantime in a lighter wood though.

Ive seen a warm white/grey laminate but I can’t decide if it will look odd with the cabinets. We wont paint them either or dont want to pay for them to be painted. Just want to brighten the whole space up!

So really my question is what would you go for with the worktop? Photos of current brown and ivory style and then pics of the tile and a couple of matte laminate samples I’ve seen.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.