Planning permission required?

last month

I live in a conservation area in north London (N4). I want to replace the old patio doors into the back garden to put in double glazing. While doing that I thought it would be worth enlarge the opening and having much wider doors. I am struggling to understand the council website as to whether it comprises permitted development. Do I need planning permission, architect drawings, certificate of lawfulness? Any recommendations where I can get initial advice?

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.