webuser_817107797

advice requested on best kitchen lay out for extension

Charlotte
2 years ago

We are extending our kitchen/ diner by removing the existing utility and replacing with a 5mx3.5m extension. The non-extended kitchen area shown in the picture is 4mx2.48m long.
I’ve tried various kitchen lay our designs in the new space , grateful for any suggestions as to whether I could improve on this. I don’t want a smaller couch or to change its position ( arranged for nicest view of garden) and would ideally keep the same dining table or a similar sized one so for that reason don’t want the kitchen to extend more than 60-90cm into the new extension space. What I’m struggling with is creating a decent shaped kitchen in what’s left !
Note the loo is that wide shape to allow continued access to an understair storage cupboard.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.