kvm_interiors_wiltshire

What we offer and how we stand out

KVM Interiors
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

With KVM Interiors, we're not just like any other. KVM Interiors is owned by myself, Kerise, a Married Mother of 1 son, and a qualified Interior Designer with 2yrs practical experience. I am a self-employed Interior Designer, However, I often enjoy working along side other designers, decorators, carpenters, carpet fitters, installers etc as well as alone. This is to help promote other local businesses around the areas of Wiltshire, Avon & Somerset. This is one of our stand outs, supporting other local, small businesses as well as offering Interior Design services with FREE 30Min Consultations & services being custom to your needs to mainly to design inspired Homeowners & Estate Agents out there who love colourful, stylish rooms e.g. Scandinavian, Contemporary, Modern or Bohemian like this Beautiful Boho Mood Board Proposal below that I recently done for a client! Mood boards like this one is what you'll likely to see if you decided to hire me! This mood board is what I use as a design proposal for clients after getting to know them better once we have filled in a design needs questionnaire that I prefer to go over with them together as part of my 1 hour Initial consultations, so I don't just chuck a piece of paper or link at them for them to be answering like 50 odd questions all by themselves!

It makes life so much easier and you enjoy the company of getting to know me too, more of what I could offer, design tips, advice and guidance as well as me getting to know all about you and your design needs. Getting to know the client is very important to me as it's not just about knowing what they desire for designing their interiors, the interior has to go with the clients personalities too and moods otherwise I don't fully believe it could work with just knowing what they want but not what they need too! Interior designs can actually affect a persons mood as well as the atmosphere, especially if it's colours, textures, space or even lighting that they may not like especially if they are a person who suffers with mental health disorders too. Colours, Textures, Furniture, Lighting etc, all of this can make a HUGE difference to ones mood, mental health as well as the atmosphere if all done correctly!

I hope you find some inspiration in this and would love to hear from some of you soon!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.