andreapayne123

Bathroom metals..

andreapayne123
2 years ago

We're having a bathroom refurb and have a copper bath on order, raw copper on the outside and brushed nickel on the inside. We've got a mix of honed matt cararra marble mosaics and a gloss white tile for the walls, the floor will be honey coloured oak ceramic planks. We've gone for modern brushed gold wall mounted taps and shower which should look lovely with the marble and I think will tone ok with the copper bath (too late to change). A marble counter top basin will sit on a bespoke pale grey painted cabinet with marble top. There are 3 small finishes I'm struggling to decide and wondered if you could help 🙏🏻..
1) Should we go for a brushed gold heated towel rail to match the taps, or brushed nickel to match the inside of the bath.. it'll be situated on the wall at the foot of the bath? 🤔
2) Should we try to find a brushed gold flush plate to match the taps/shower for the wall mounted loo, or would brushed nickel look ok? Really unsure about mixed metals..copper, brushed nickel, brushed gold..
3) I bought some lovely 'polished' nickel wall lights for over the basin long before I'd considered taps, bath etc.. but I'm now stressing 🤯 they won't look right as the only other nickel in the room is brushed 🙈. Should I give up on them and try to find something else.. will they look completely wrong?
Your thoughts appreciated.. added a few mood board pics.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.