katie_davis9620

Help with bedroom design with dressing room and ensuite please

Meadow
2 years ago

Hello

Hoping someone can help me with some ideas on how to design my new master bedroom please. It is a blank slate at the moment so open to any ideas.

I keep getting stuck with ideas as there is a large sliding patio door across one wall off the room (see pic), we have considered changing this for a smaller one but would be great if we could leave it there due to cost and also its a lovely big window.

Would ideally like a dressing room and ensuite (with bath and walk in shower). Dressing room doesn't need to be massive, somewhere for some wardrobes etc, could maybe work as a walk through to ensuite.

The two windows shown on plan are not there yet but this is the position they would need to be in approximately due to plans.

Not sure if measurements show very clearly on here. The room is 23ft x 16ft and 4.5ft each side of the sliding patio door.

Thank You!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.