periwinkl

Thank you and a follow-up question

periwinkl
last year

Most of the kitchen is in and I'm loving the look - I have houzz commenters to thank for this and hope you will enjoy a look at it nearly done (ignore the plaster patches).

I return, cap in hand, for your thoughts on another point. I had to decide the ceiling pendant placement on a moment's notice and with the wall shelves (which I would like to have, primarily as a decorative element), it feels like the pendant closest to the wall is butting up against the shelves.

(Wall shelves are photoshopped in to give an idea of their dimensions, I appreciate they are not straight.)

Moving them means having the builders come in for an additional visit, which they are reluctant to do, and I wonder if this is something so minor that I will eventually get used to it / not notice or have it bother me, and not something I'll notice, or if I should speak now and pay a little more to get the pendant placement 'perfect'?

What would you do, Houzzers?

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.