webuser_451225220

AEG CCE84751FB vs. Bora PUXU

HU-451225220
last year

Does anyone have experience or knowledge which one is better? Really stuck with this since there is a price difference but read Bora is number 1. Besides the Bora good looks and that it heats up the whole surface?

Comments (6)

• Daisy England
    last year

There’s someone from Bora who occasionally pops in here who may see your post.

There may be a big difference in price?

My favourite brands are AEG and Miele.

• HU-451225220
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you. I had a talk with an appliance sales person late afternoon; but at the end their interest is to drive sales high so I was hoping to have an easy straight forward answer. I used to be a big and only Miele fan till recently but there is a big price difference already between high end AEG appliances and Miele (even bottom range). I was recommended to look rather into Bora or Elica before considering AEG for the cooktops.

• PRO
    Luke BORA ASM London
    last year
    last modified: last year

Hi , I work for BORA ...so I will be pretty biased but ours is the best!!! lol. I'm paid to say that!!

But to follow this up..... BORA is the market leader the pioneer & inventor of the venting hob.

if you purchase the X Pure I'm very confident that you will be over the moon with it.

Take a look at these videos from youtube...

https://youtube.com/shorts/Jvb2zngjMFk?feature=share 

https://youtube.com/shorts/MIZfR0NSjCM?feature=share 

• HU-451225220
    Original Author
    last year

Many thanks. I am leaning towards it. My husband told me I have a very expensive taste for appliances🤣

• Alison M
    last year

A question for BORA Luke. We're considering the X Pure. We live in the NW England and wonder what after sales service would be like and would cost, in case anything did go wrong?

• PRO
    Luke BORA ASM London
    last year

Hi Alison, the service is good & if the fault is covered by warranty then its free of charge.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.