todor_dimitrov97

Building new apartment

Hello folks.
We just got our new apartment. We are family with 3 years old kid. We need some ideas to do our home a good place for living.
At this moment we have just clean walls. And we are open for ideas about living room with kitchen , bed room, bath room and storage room.
About the kitchen area we think to avoid the table and the chairs with good island for cooking and the same time to be used like table for lunch or diner - but in what position will be the best choice to be placed?
The resting area like that maybe will take more free space so what kind of furniture will be the best choice for us?
About the bed room for now we think for 2nd level bed for the kid and space under for playing and etc. And on the other side our family bed - we dont want to take much space with our own needs.
The bathroom i really want bathtub but i am not sure how to and where to be + that we want and a shower.
And the storage room is a big question becouse we see that space to be done maximum good for our stuff - clothes, shoes, little techniques, washing machine and drying machine.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.