webuser_211001371

Living room layout confusion

last year

Hi all,

I've just bought my first house. I'm struggling to know what to do with the living room layout and where to put the TV and where to put the sofa. I also want to put a desk somewhere for my son, and an armchair too. The room is an odd shape and quite small. I'd appreciate any ideas please!

As you enter the room, the window is on the left wall. Underneath there is the radiator. At some point, I may move the radiator but can't afford that right now.

The wall on the right has plug sockets but the living room door opens against that wall so I can't put a sofa there without banging against the door. I could put the TV there and sofa opposite, but then I don't know where to put other stuff that looks ok. I think a TV swivel mount somewhere might be an option somewhere perhaps,

I've attached some pictures. I'm curious to know what other people would do. Many thanks in advance.

Jo

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.