webuser_230335847

European brand sink recommendations?

Christianna
11 months ago

Hello everyone!

I’m looking for bathroom, kitchen and laundry/utility sinks, all under counter… we live in Italy, so I’m looking in particular at European brands, as it’s impossible to find most US ones here.

For the bathrooms, I’m looking for oval shaped, approx 50cm x35cm x 18cm deep. I’ve been looking at villeroy boch online, but they don’t have a showroom all that close by… I’ve looked at Duravit and don’t particularly like them…

For the kitchen, I’m looking for white, preferably stone/granite etc, can’t be over 800cm in width… Online, I really like the look of the Blanco sinks, but the closest showroom that they have to us is a good 6 hour drive, so would love some feedback on them… I’ve also glanced at the Schock sinks, but it’s hard to tell quality online…

And I have no clue where to even start for a laundry room sink….

Any suggestions or feedback would be amazing land greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.