webuser_570595115

What colour windows for my 1970's red brick house

9 months ago

Please can you help, we are wanting to change our windows from brown to either light grey/green or dark grey but undecided which colour goes with our red brick house? We will also be changing the front door, soffits, gutters and will paint the garage door but I wonder how everything will match up and would it look too dark in antrhacite grey? I'm also slightly worried about the lighter grey colour as I haven't seen many houses with this and not sure I'll go off it! Does anyone have a similar style house which they have updated and could share any pictures o

r does anyone know how I could do a mock up of the colour. I've seen it mentioned on here but yet to find any site which can help. Thank you. Picture attached.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.