webuser_864879700

Which walls for a wallpaper feature wall?

2 months ago

We are looking to decorate our (last remaining) spare bedroom, and after some advice.

Room is ~3x4m, with the obvious feature wall being the wall at the back of the room (3m). The window is on the left wall (looking from the landing doorway), facing north, though is a reasonably large size. The bed is facing the window with the rear against the right wall (previously was against the rear wall but we fancied a change, and quite like it).

Here is a picture (from Zoopla, showing it before we moved in) taken from just inside the doorway;

We will certainly paper the end (rear) wall, but im wondering whether we should do the side (right) wall (behind the bed), or whether that would look silly with 2 walls papers and the others plain. Alternatively, we thought we could paper the rear wall and the wall facing it (e.g. around the doorway) - but again not sure if this may look strange.

Wallpaper of choice looks likely to be either Ohpopsi or Graham & Brown, the latter of which will almost perfectly go with a half tin of spare paint we had from our (north facing) dining room, which looks ace.

I'd be grateful for any thoughts/advice.

Thanks

Steve

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.