victoriahertfordshire

Initial kitchen plans, help please...

Victoria
Hi, we are building a new house. Kitchen is room at top left in picture attached, dimensions are in millimetres. Triangle poking out is a breakfast nook with banquette seating. There will be double doors to adjacent lounge, possibly concealed behind book cases or kitchen cabinetry. Smallest room from bottom of kitchen is a pantry, to the left of it is a laundry/utility room, to the right is a shower room. Windows and doors can not move apart from the laundry door which can slide to left or right a bit.
I don't know where to start with layout but need to think a bit as we need to arrange drainage and services layouts. I am going to use a local kitchen designer and am seeking some suggestions to take to them as a starting point. I'd like to consider concealing pantry door in cabinetry.
All (polite) suggestions welcome... :-)