rachelleplantagenet

How can i possibly design this small powder room W/C?

Rachelle Plantagenet
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
I have a small W/C with toilet and basin. It is next to my daughters bedroom so she wants to put most of her makeup/nailpolish items and toiletries in there. She also needs a powerpoint and storage for her hairdryer/straightener and electric toothbrush. How am i going to fit all that in there! Other people will also be using the w/c like my tall husband and his basketball mates who need leg room! There are pics of my current ultra daggy w/c attached and the measurements are: The long wall (under window) is 152cms/60inches and the short wall is 101.5cms/40in wide. There is only 31.5cms/12.5in between the vanity short walls and the door and 32.5cm/12.7in between the toilet short wall and door. The door itself including frame is 88cm/34.5in height of room is 218cm/85.5in height of window is 146cm/57.5in from floor and window itself is 118x56cm/46.5x22in. Please help!

Comments (50)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.