nettlecreek14

How much weight will the 48 inch pulldown hanging clothes rod hold?

nettlecreek14
10 years ago
Rev-A-Shelf Side Mount Wardrobe Lift (26"-35" • 25LB. CAP.) - Chrome / Black · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Cornerstone - A Division of Richelieu
    10 years ago
    Hello,

The weight capacity is 25 lbs on the wardrobe lift in the image above.

If you need a heavier weight load, we also carry a 40 lb weight capacity wardrobe lift that is within your 48" cabinet width.

Here is a link to view the product on our website:
    http://www.cabinethardware.com/Wood-Technology-Superlift-Wardrobe-System-p/280526.htm

Please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you!
  • nettlecreek14
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Yes, I would need a 40 lb weight capacity. Can you give me the cost of that, & also is there an image of that one?
  • Nadine Vouriot
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    I have this pull-down hanger in my mudroom and it is brilliant! Highly recommend it
  • Nadine Vouriot
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    whatever the weight limit is, we've definitely challenged it and it works beautifully. Used for seasonal coats. Mine is lifted quite high up, as I have the ceiling height, and its placed above an existing clothes rack.
  • PRO
    Cornerstone - A Division of Richelieu
    10 years ago
    Hi Nadine,

We carry a hanger retriever extension pole that would work great for pulling down your high wardrobe lift. It extends up to 63 1/2". In case you were getting tired of having to reach for the handle each time!

You can view it on our website here:
    http://www.cabinethardware.com/Hanger-Retriever-Extension-Pole-p/280528.htm
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.