candicenorth

Bed disaster! Advice desperately wanted!

candicenorth
10 years ago
Hi, I have had my new bed delivered yesterday. I wanted a high headboard, to stand out against the aubergine wall. I am happy with how the bedroom is decorated, but, the bed looks hideous. I am now stuck with this, and it cost a lot of money. My husband wanted a bed with the TV at the bottom. I really don't know what to do in here now :( the bed is way to masculine, and too large. Please, any advice on how to make this bed look part of this room is incredibly needed. Yes, there is a lot of clutter in this room. We are currently ripping the kitchen out, so have stuff everywhere! The pine shelves will be thrown out once the kitchen is complete. I also need to finish this bedroom off, so have included some further pics of bits I want to use in there. If you are able to cast your eye over the clutter, please let me know any ideas on bringing this room together would be great! Thank you in advance.

Comments (143)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.