sarah_mcnally3956874

Struggling with my tiny odd shaped garden

Sarah McNally
8 years ago

We have bought a new build and love it but the comprise was the small funny shaped garden. We like having BBQ's and people round for food, so we need a dining area, but also have a lovely rattan corner sofa I'd like to keep.

It also doesn't get the sun late - we're considering moving the shed (as it's a little sun spot) to the side gate as that bit might make a nice little sitting area / sun trap and also looks a bit nicer.

Should we keep the grass or just pave? Thinking about having planting troughs but then we'll lose a foot of space round the garden.

Based in Manchester, UK and would welcome contact for garden designers too!

Ps - fencing is now in (but you can see where it is meant to be!) By the black door there is now a water butt which can't be moved, so cannot put anything furniture wise there.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.