webuser_789010218

Help what paints with rust/red quarry tile floors?

HU-789010218
last month

I don't want the expense of changing flooring. Need schemes to go with red and rust flooring. House is Georgian and rural.

All need the below need decorating desperately as we haven't yet since these moving in day photos.

1) HALLWAY: What colour for walls In rest of house I've been doing all ceilings in Paint and Paper Stone I and architraves Stone I or II. So thats a warm neutral. https://www.paintandpaperlibrary.com/stone-i There is little natural light as front door is northwest. Sunny vestibule at the far end and from first floor. Rust coloured Axminster on stairs, lighting & mirror will go. (excuse dog photo-bombing that photo!). The ceiling is getting skimmed and corniced nicely first.

2) VESTIBULE: What colour for the walls to go with its red/rust quarry floor tiles. I might pick up a bench/coat stand for it so paint colour for that too. (excuse door mats on floor of that photo!)

3) PANTRY: Dreaming of a beautiful pantry/wine store with shelving and walls painted like all the lovely photos online! Beautifully organised of course! lol. Currently it has a marble slab at the end which we'll keep. It has painted render/plaster walls and bare wood of various types & shades. It is cool and dark room facing north east with tiny window. Colour scheme here to work with red quarry tiles again. I can't find any photos to inspire me with red quarry tiles. (Sorry Its a dark photo!)

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.