jason_ni_2022

House Frontage - Should I render all front porch - or leave the pillar

Jason W
last month

I am currently giving front of house a face lift, and converting the original glass porch into a more functional space, and replacing the old rotten flat roof.

I've also gotten rid of the old pvc panels on the 2nd story, and I plan to render the front, along with the new block porch.

Its hard to see in the photo, but the house is pebble-dash, and there is a "pillar" on the left and right of the house, and originally there was a pebbledash finish to the left and right of the garage door.

So my question, would you leave the pebble-dash finish on the right of the garage door, to align with the finish on the far left of the house, or just remove that as well, and have the whole front porch and either side of the garage door rendered?

Appreciate any thoughts!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.