laura_desborough

Colours to go with skimming stone - East facing bedroom and wardrobe

Hello,

Could anyone help with choosing a bedroom colour.

I'm finding it tricky finding a east facing bedroom colour, that works well with a skimming stone hallway. I had narrowed it down to continuing skimming stone through and adding a colour to the full height wardrobes. Light Blue (with London Clay) was another option but this may feel too cold? Elephant's Breath seems dated or could this be modernised by adding an accent colour. The only other room you can see from the bedroom is the bathroom which we are likely to paint Dead Salmon but not set on this yet.

The space is light an airy 3.6m x 3.6m, 2.4m ceilings

In other rooms I have Selvedge and Strong white, plus a colour matched to a Ferm Living pot.

Selvedge

Skimming Stone

Red Earth

Elephants Breath

(Ferm Living pot):

Light Blue

Selvedge

London Clay

Dead Salmon

(Ferm Living pot colour)

Skimming Stone:

The space showing full height wardrobes which have only been undercoated so far. (Light Blue around window):

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.