sophie_barber

Help us redecorate our home!

Sophie Barber
10 years ago
Hi Houzzers, I am getting dangerously addicted to this site! My husband and I just bought a 1971 colonial and it needs a LOT of work (but we don't have a LOT of money!). I just started blogging about it at www.myinspirationalhome.com and I really could use your professional advice!

We do have a decorator but mainly for color consultations, we can't afford much more than that. So pleeeease check out my blog and leave comments with your great ideas!

We are not creative types and we can use all the help we can get. Our goal is a clean, modern (but not too modern) house with room and storage for our expanding family and all our stuff. We're depending on you and looking forward to hearing what you have to say! Thank you!

Comments (30)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.