8 Posts
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Tap advice for double ended bath help - Hi I am trying to fit a bath into my very small bathroom, this Bette Starlet bath is the smallest i can find but it's a double ended bath (1... Read More
    14 Comments
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Painting walls and woodwork the same colour - help please - I really like the look of this room with the woodwork matching the wall colour I'd like to do something simliar (my room below) but these cu... Read More
    1 Comment
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Any tips on furniture placement - My lounge has two doors leading to other rooms and also two cupboards, also a bay window and two radiators. I find it diffcult to place my f... Read More
    9 Comments
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Sofa bed for small spare room/office - I have after working from home since March, I have only now decided to set up my spare room as an office, to try keep my work life out of my... Read More
    10 Comments
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Can this wetroom be changed into a bathroom? - My bathroom had been converted into a wetroom for the previous owner. I'd love to get the whole thing redone but think it would cost at leas... Read More
    1 Comment
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Small bathroom help - I'd like to revamp my bathroom, it's currently a wetroom and you have to walk through the shower area to use the toliet which is really anno... Read More
    1 Comment
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Bay window covering solution - Hi houzzers, I am looking for some advice/inspiration. I have a three windowed bay (shown above) and I am perplexed on what to do. M... Read More
    8 Comments
Caroll Brown started a discussion
Kitchen advice please - Hi looking for some advice for my very small u shaped kitchen. Bad plan shown at top from one of the big wholesale kitchen companies, more t... Read More
2 Likes    36 Comments